A new Course being held on 3 October 2013 in London on the FMD is expected to have a broad appeal because of its topicality and because so many parties involved with the pharmaceutical industry will be affected by the legislation. If you are reading this, my guess is that your work role will be enhanced if you know about the new developments.
The Course should be of particular interest to many professionals, in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries and associated businesses, such as:
- Qualified Persons (QPs), QP trainees, Auditors, Engineers, Scientists, Technicians
working in Production, Development, Control, Compliance and Regulatory / Registration
- Pharmaceutical Assessors, GMP Inspectors, Scientific / Medical Writers
working in Competent Authorities
- Staff working in Import, Distribution and Sales Departments / Companies
with interests in
- Preparation and Control of Active Substances
- Selection, Risk Assessment and Control of Excipients
- Qualification of Suppliers
- Formulation and Pharmaceutical Development
- Pharmaceutical Quality System
- Regulatory / Registration Departments
- Purchasing and Supply of Substances for Pharmaceutical Use, Intermediates and Finished Medicinal Products
The title of the Course is
FALSIFIED MEDICINES (QUALITY ASPECTS)
Tackling a major public health and safety problem
Click here to see the course outline, speakers, venue, timings and more.
Book quickly as places are limited.
Word Press Tags